endeavor endeavor

definitely enjoyed this

I like the concept of the three different endings. The music was fitting, and the 8-bit art was fantastic (although the main character might have been worked on a little more) and the gameplay engaging enough. It was a bit tedious to go back through the entire game to get all three endings, but the endings themselves were interesting enough for it. I just waited a few days between each play through.

Could have been longer and a bit more involved! I would have liked to see more NPCs and interaction with them. I do like how the dwarves back at your home greet you differently depending on which ending you are about to get.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

<3<3<3

I love the elephant. Any game he's in just makes me squee.

that is all.

Sticky Blocks Sticky Blocks

yay blocks!

I enjoyed this game very much! It was a good balance between easier and more difficult levels. The problem-solving required was a lot of fun, and the concept was fresh and intriguing. I had to use a walkthrough for almost every step of level 49 (and maybe one more, I forget) and to get a star on "planting roses," but only glanced at the video for hints otherwise.

I only gave a 9 instead of a ten because sometimes slight lag would make my piece shoot off too far in the direction I was pressing and get stuck to something, making me need to restart the level. Since I was already constantly restarting anyway from trial-and-error, the extra restarts got annoying.

The music wasn't bad, but you included a "turn off music" option so I listened to my own. I don't think that detracted from the game in any way.

Why this? Why this?

...

wtf is "mery"?

The song is nice. the concept is... okay. If you're going to have an interactive vignette like this (and that's what it is; it is NOT a game), the thing that's got to sell it is the combination of graphics and music. The music sets the mood all right, but your graphics work against it. You need something dark and beautiful. Your art style would be better suited to an arcade-style game where you shoot things or smth.

I played this a couple times because I am addicted to getting medals and points, but it really wasn't worth it.

Liquid Measure 2 Liquid Measure 2

nice puzzle game

Good balance of easier puzzles and harder puzzles. I found levels 19 and 27 particularly difficult (the only ones I needed a glance at the walkthrough for). I especially like the use of red herring piping, etc. to make working out the math and the routes more brain-intensive.

The graphic design overall is good, but the water is a bit too square to look like water.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

blown. away.

awesome idea, awesome gameplay... awesome game.

not only that, but the story is interesting, the voice acting is wonderful and the idea a fresh take on the old zombie hat. The attention to detail is what really makes it.

I applaud you, sir.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

awesome

loved it!

one thing though--I accidentally x'd out of the game window twice when doing the secret level thingy, and had to start all over with the achievements... if there's a way that you could automatically save someone's progress so she doesn't have to do it all over again if something happens--that would be great.

Diesel Valkyrie Diesel Valkyrie

nice game

not too hard, not to easy... I use this game when I need to chill out and mindlessly kill zombies for a while. The art is absolutely adorable, and the weapons well done.

Bit laggy... quality toggle would be nice.

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Epic

Wave 499
UGH so close to 500!!

Amazing game, I'm hooked.

Pwong Pwong

hmm

Awesome game! i love the blur effects and everything.
one thing though. i don't know if it's my computer or what but if i right click the screen (to lower quality(slow computer)) it freezes everything, i have to Ctr-alt-delete its ass.
good job on the game though. 5/5