~Play~ ~Play~

cute!!

I really enjoyed this, and the 3D was well integrated. Just needs to be longer!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

...

any humor it did have was drowned out by the sheer length of the stupidity. I really enjoyed some of the art, but it dragged and just wasn't all that funny.

The 3 is purely because some of the art was awesome. and I like the little icon faces.

The SUB!! The SUB!!

Nice

Hahaha awesome!
i wish you told me about this lol.
Thanks for using my song even if its just the first few seconds.

endeavor endeavor

definitely enjoyed this

I like the concept of the three different endings. The music was fitting, and the 8-bit art was fantastic (although the main character might have been worked on a little more) and the gameplay engaging enough. It was a bit tedious to go back through the entire game to get all three endings, but the endings themselves were interesting enough for it. I just waited a few days between each play through.

Could have been longer and a bit more involved! I would have liked to see more NPCs and interaction with them. I do like how the dwarves back at your home greet you differently depending on which ending you are about to get.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

<3<3<3

I love the elephant. Any game he's in just makes me squee.

that is all.

Sticky Blocks Sticky Blocks

yay blocks!

I enjoyed this game very much! It was a good balance between easier and more difficult levels. The problem-solving required was a lot of fun, and the concept was fresh and intriguing. I had to use a walkthrough for almost every step of level 49 (and maybe one more, I forget) and to get a star on "planting roses," but only glanced at the video for hints otherwise.

I only gave a 9 instead of a ten because sometimes slight lag would make my piece shoot off too far in the direction I was pressing and get stuck to something, making me need to restart the level. Since I was already constantly restarting anyway from trial-and-error, the extra restarts got annoying.

The music wasn't bad, but you included a "turn off music" option so I listened to my own. I don't think that detracted from the game in any way.

Heatin' Up Heatin' Up

fun

Not sure how I got here, but I found it.
Good job on this, I like it. Like you said, could use some time mixing/mastering..etc
keep up the good work

Hyperdestructive Hyperdestructive

meehhhh

Watch those scales in the solo, damn.
fix it up and you'll be good.

NightHawk22 responds:

I purposely used jazz scales. I like to stray from the mainstream and experiment.

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

shibby

Great work! I need to figure out how to get that dubstep sound. Still working on it haha.